Call Us : (800)1444 000 4040
After the successful launch of ploom pax 1, ploom pax 2, and several other models, pax lab has now launched ploom pax 3 in the market. Before the launch of this product, pax labs had claimed that this latest model would bring a revolution in the market. Well, they were right to some extent. Customers are really happy with the product. So, why there’s a lot of fuss about this device? Is this product rich with high-tech features? Let’s have a look at its specifications.
Pax 3 specifications
Though the new model from pax lab looks quite similar to its predecessors, the mechanism and features of this device has been modified to some extent. The most powerful feature of this device is it’s a dual mode vaporizer i.e. it is compatible with both herbs as well as wax, which its predecessors lacked. It comes with ten years warranty to ease your comfort. Few of the other features are listed below.
1) The device takes 15 seconds to heat up, which is half the time taken by its predecessors.
2) It has three ovens compatible with dual mode. Half-packed and full-packed ovens are used in herb mode whereas concentrate oven is used for the wax mode.
3) A smartphone app is available for this device that enhances the vaping experience of users.
4) This device comes with lip sensors.
5) 180-200 puffs are possible when the battery is fully charged.
6) Longer battery life than the previous models of pax series.
What makes pax 3 a great choice over other vaporizers?
The pax labs, formerly known as Ploom, are a trustable and promising company which had been manufacturing the vaporizers for a long time. The previous versions of pax vaporizers were highly successful in the market and received minimal complaints from the users. So it’s obvious that the latest model i.e. Pax 2 can be considered as one of the best portable vaporizer.